When we got into town we headed straight to Grandma Toni's. She is truly so amazing. P loves going to her house because she has so many toys and fun things to do. All of the toys are from her kids and grand kids. Of course we had cookies, my favorite ever are my grandmas ginger snaps :) Charleigh had some too.. She is a fan! Charleigh did really great there too. She had stuff to play with and a high hair to have some lunch in. She was even super smiley to my grandpa. That is a rarity, usually both girls are a little scared of him. This time they finally started coming around... I bet that made him feel good. After grams we went to stay the night at Grandpa Johns! Presleigh emptied the toy box about 10 times and couldn't help herself from jumping on the couch... Lol. Maybe I should be more strict about that at home! We had pizza for dinner and p even got to make cupcakes! With blue frostingand sprinkles of course! The sprinkles were everywhere, I'm sure barb is still finding them around the house. Aunt Janie was there so Presleigh got to see her too. It's been awhile since P has seen Janie, I think she really had missed her. The three of us surprisingly slept pretty good that night. So we were up and at 'em early Saturday morning! We got up and headed to see Grandma Teresa! There wasn't much for her to do there so we went to the Halloween store and got P a costume. She is going to be a pirate! The costume is so perfect for her and I can't wait to take her trick or treating in it.
Playing at Grandma Teresa's
P made cupcakes at Grandpa Johns, the sprinkles were EVERYWHERE!
The new kitchen toy for Grandmas House!
No comments:
Post a Comment