Friday, October 5, 2012

P's funnies!

I know all kids say funny stuff, but my Presleigh Jane has been dishing out quite a few funny remarks in the past week. It really started on friday night at the dinner table. We have the tv on, (blame Scott for that) and a commercial comes on for La Rogue Jewelers. Presleigh starts screaming.."Diamonds, Diamonds!!" Scott and I looked at each other and laughed...Of course he assumed she had got that from me. After all Diamonds are a girls best friend. Just a few minutes later Scott was telling Presleigh to sit down or eat her food, or to stop messing with Charleigh. Im not sure what it was but Presleigh simply says to him "Just eat your food Dad". LOL. We were rolling... She was over whatever Scott was telling her she was sick of hearing it so he needed to just eat his food.

Another thing she has been saying is that Charleigh is a dog. She will say "yeah Charleigh you just be a good dog" or "Charleigh is a really great dog" lol...I dunno where that came from!

So we all know P likes hair and has had her issues with eating it.. She pulled some out the other night and says "hair is yummy dinner". She probably really does think so!

Another good one is when I tell her to eat her food so she can grow up and be strong. "like you mom" she says. Then she also adds in " I'm going to grow up and be strong like you and have big boobs". 

She is too much sometimes.... I am going to miss these cute funny things she is always saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment