Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Rain is here!

I must say I am a little behind on my blogging. Its been over a week since I last wrote and I am going to blame the rain. It has started to rain, and pour, and the wind has started to blow...and lets not forget about how dark it is every morning and every night. The weather has made me go into hibernation mode! I will bring you all up to speed on how the girls are doing and what we were up to last week!

Charleigh finally got her top tooth! The left top tooth has broken the skin and moved down...the right side is still in limbo :/ It is really close to breaking through and Im sure she isnt very comfortable. Luckily she is still sleeping through the night, naptime on the other hand has been hit or miss. She wants to wake up after 20 min of napping. Im chalking this up to teething and all the new things she is learning how to do! She is cimbing the stairs, she is pushing the car around, walking with her walker and so far has taken up to 7 steps! She goes from the couch to the coffee table all by herself (a little scary I know, so far only 1 bruise)!

Presleigh got to see some of her friends at the apple prchard last week. Boy did she love that place! Being that its so close to home she is always asking about it and wanting some "apple cider". Although Im not going to deny that P has been challenging lately. She is at tht age where she is testing her boundaries and really giving me a run for my money. P is constantly copying everything I say..."your going to a time out mom" , "you need to follow the rules" and a lighter funnier one was "Charleigh your just a stinker, you are being a pain in the butt". I really need to start internalizing some of these!!!

I thought P might be a little better when Grandma Teresa came to town but it seemed to have the opposite effect! Funny how kids act up when other people are around. I cant forget though how great Presleigh was when we all went to the mall on Saturday. She walked by herself and was sooo good. She didn grab stuff or run off.. I was so proud! We had fun looking at stuff together and browsing the aisles. I even let her go up and down the escalator a few times!! She loved it!

Overall it was a relaxing weekend and it was good to see my mom again, and so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment