Friday, November 2, 2012

Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween! All of us had such a blast with all of the halloween festivities this week. Presleigh had a school party on tuesday where they got to dress up in their costumes and play games! She loved playing pin the tail on the donkey..I might have to bust that out for her birthday party! Its all she could talk about, she wanted to go again and again! Wednesday night Scott got home with dinner and then we loaded up the girls to go trick or treating! Costumes on and pumpkin buckets in tow they were ready to get some candy. We went over to the Holcombs neighborhood to do our trick or treating. They had the perfect neighborhood for it too. Lots of houses that werent too spread a part. At first P was a little scared to go to the door. She thought we were going to a house to have a party, she was wondering where all the decorations were! When she got the hang of it and realized people were giving out candy she was ready to roll! She was getting so excited she would take of running with random people. Poor Scott and I were about ready to have a heart attack! She did get a little better as the night went on. Every time she would leave a house she would say "but my bags not full", "its not full yet"! Apparantly she really wanted that bucket full of candy! Charleigh went up to a couple doors with me. She did so well all night, she hardly made a peep! Such a sweet little strawberry she was :) When we got back to the Holcombs all the kids dumped out their candy to examine there loads. Charleigh even got to have some of a tootsie pop! Boy was she in heaven, she could not get enough of it!!! The girl had a huge smile on her face too! Both girls had more sugar than I liked but I understand thats what Halloween is all about. I love seeing them all dressed up, both girls looked perfect! Presleigh was the best pirate I had ever seen. Take a look :)
Pirate Presleigh!

Daddys and his Girls!

Me and my girls!


Chuck as a lil' strawberry.


Ring..Ring..Ring..Ring!
 
The Crew!



No comments:

Post a Comment