Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Girl Time!

We are really missing Scott and eager for him to get home tonight but I have had a fun time with my girls. We have got to be on our own schedule and do things when we want. Last night we went over to our friends for dinner and a play date. It was a nice way to pass the evening. Presleigh has got to have lots of attention from mommy. She even got to sleep with me the first night. Last night her leg was hurting...she must of had growing pains. I got up with her and rubbed her leg and watched her drift back to sleep. It was a really sweet moment that I was happy I got to experience.A lot of time she only wants daddy at night so it's nice that I get to have mommy time with her too. Charleigh has also got to have quite a bit of fun with her Daddy gone. She has been off schedule a little bit, she has been staying up later and has had the run of the house. She has been all over the place! When I'm by myself it's hard to keep up! 

Today P had preschool and so Charleigh and I came home and did some stuff for the party. Lately I have been getting some one on one time with Charleigh. Since she doesn't sleep as long as Presleigh in the afternoon the two of us get to hang out. I might feed her a snack, let her play while I catch up on chores or we just hang out! She is such a lover bug! I feels so good growing closer to her each day and learning more about her sweet lovable personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment