Friday, November 23, 2012

Presleigh is Three!

Saturday was Presleighs 3rd birthday. I cannot believe my big girl is already 3... I can remember like it was yesterday her being born, taking her first steps, and sleeping with us every night. She has grown so much year to year. I love every single part of who she is. Her good parts and her bad parts, to me they aren't so bad.

She was so excited about her party. It really was a special day for her. We had a full house! Grandma Teresa, Grandpa John, Barb and grandma Toni all came down from Enumclaw to be there for her special day. Her aunt Shannon, aunt Myra, aunt Shirley and Pete also were at the party. We cannot forget about her sweet friends Bria and B and W who came to play and celebrate with her. Presleighs cake was the talk of the party! It was amazing. She was in awe of it. All day and night before we cut into it she was talking about the cake and begging to eat it. It was almost too beautiful to eat...thank goodness for the two dozen cupcakes in addition to the cake we had. Presleigh isn't very good at opening presents... Maybe the problem is that she gets too many! After she opened 5 or 6 she was done.. All she really wanted to do was bust into her new toys and play.  She didn't care that she had more presents to open, all she wanted to do was play. I love that about her, she isn't greedy or wasn't begging for more. She was so happy for what she had got and it was written all over her face. The presents she was most excited about were the shopping cart, her bike (on her wish list) and the face a face ( with stickers). After presents it was time for cake and she could hard,y contain herself.  We were all ready to sing, Scott lit the candles and poof! P blew them out right away before we got a chance to get one word of happy birthday out. It was hilarious...everyone was cracking up laughing! It's a moment I will never forget. Her face was priceless too.. She want sure what she did that was so funny! After cake most people went home but our good friends stuck around for awhile. Presleigh and Bria played with all her new toys. It was really quite an early night... She was in bed by 7:45!
Overall she had a great birthday and I felt so much love from everyone at the party. It felt like such a joyous occasion, and it always should be. She has brought me joy every day of her life.

Here are some fun facts about Presleigh at age 3!

Favorite movie: currently Rock a doodle.
Favorite Show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Favorite Snack: goldfish, apples, chips.
Favorite Book: The Animal Book.
Favorite Toys: Doctor Kit, Kitchen stuff.


She loves to paint, and color. She loves books and being read too. Hide and seek is a new favorite game to play. She is always asking her dad and I "who got that for you mom?" when she wants something at the store and I say no her response is "but mom I don't care if I can have some M&M's " clearly she is using this out of context lol. 

Me and my girl opening her presents!



The Fabulous Cake!

The Birthday Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment