With Scott gone over the weekend the girls and I were on the lookout for a project. With Christmas soon and Presleighs party next weekend I thought it would be great to get 1 tree up . Presleigh was so funny, I kept telling her we were going to buy a tree and to get some decorations. As we were driving to target I realized she thought I was saying we were going to get a TREAT! I quickly had to explain we were getting a Christmas TREE to decorate. So that wasn't as good as a treat but I was surprised by her enthusiasm with the tree. She was super good at the store and helped mommy pick the decorations. We went with bright colors, I thought that would go perfect for her party as well. We got home and got the tree up pretty easily, minus Chuck escaping to climb up the stairs every other minute. She is on the move now. I am pretty close to calling her an official walker... Most times she crawls its just to get to something so she can stand up to walk around. Anyways Presleigh was so excited with the lights, we wrapped 4 sets on the tree. She was most excited about the blue lights. Then when it came time to do the decorations she kept picking the blue ornaments to hang. She was very sweet and wanted me to do it for her because she said she is too little. :) we finished most of the tree Saturday but put the finishing touches on it Sunday. Presleigh was so wrapped up in the decorations, it's all she wanted to do. Anytime I would tell her it was time to do something she just wanted to do the tree! Lucky for her we will be doing an even bigger tree next week!
Sunday night we started on the sugar cookies for her birthday party. We made P's and Crowns. We will frost them later this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment