Thursday Presleigh's Preschool class got to take a field trip to the apple orchard. I was scheduled to be the helper in her classroom that day, so I got to tag along while the class went for their first ever field trip! Charleigh sister got to spend some quality time with her daddy at the dealership and I was so excited to spend some time with my big girl P!!! The kids got to school and played for almost a whole hour before we all piled in our cars and headed over to Peterson's Apple Orchard. It was interesting watching Presleigh play with all the kids in her class. She was telling everyone what to do and how to do it!! I think she is a little mature for her age, she thinks she knows it all! We played together and rocked the babies to sleep. She even grabbed a baby from another girl saying "this is mommy's baby"!! I had to laugh at all of it, that is why she is at Preschool! To learn how to socialize and interact with the other kids, I know she will get better :)
Presleigh Jane!
Mom and Presleigh
Each Kid got to pick out their own apple to eat!
Pretty girl :)
I had a great time wit her class and feel so lucky that I got to be there with her while she experienced her first ever field trip. Being a stay home mom ensures I don't miss a moment( well the really important awesome moments) and I wouldn't change a thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment