This weekend was so much fun! It's safe to say that our little family had a great time with each other and our wonderful friends. Saturday was one of our close friends' daughters (Reese) first birthday party! Presleigh loves going to Bria's house...thats where most our get together happen. Charleigh was partying pretty hard too...She was going strong 2 hours past her bedtime! That night was a night I will always remember because Charleigh finally figured out how to crawl on her hands and knees!! No more army crawling for Chuck :) Presleigh is too smart for her own good nowadays, whenever she goes to Bria's she gets out a dvd and brings it to us.. She also figured out how to turn on their tv. She has no problem making herself right at home! Anyways, I had such a great time laughing and visiting with my two friends while the kids played, oh and the Dads too!
Here are all the kids at the Party!
Saturday was great but I cant forget about the day we had today. Sunday's are our day as a family to hang out and be lazy bums. That is exactly what we did and it was Perfect! We all hung out in our pajamas, watched football, golf, and some little bear (Presleighs favorite). I even cooked us some yummy french toast.. I love mornings when there is nothing on the agenda and I can cook for my hubby and kids! Unfortunately Scott had to head out of town to Hayden Lake for a golf tournament. It felt good to all spend some quality time together before he left. Cant wait for the minute he will return!
No comments:
Post a Comment